Why called ValueInjecter

Oct 29, 2010 at 1:42 PM

I have been using this tool in the office and the "alternative" spelling of Injector is getting me some grief (albeit lighthearted ).

I think it is easy to mistake this name for a spelling mistake and this is perhaps losing you some credability for what is actually a brilliant little tool.

Coordinator
Nov 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM

well,

first it was DasMapper, after UberMapper, and after I decided to give it a more representative name so I called it ValueInjecter,

after I noticed that in english it's actually injector, but since it's a name doesn't really matter, also there is already a ValueInjector (don't know what it does), so ValueInjecter is a unique name. Also I think it sounds better than injector.

if you have a hard time spelling it, consider it French :)

Cheers,

Omu

Feb 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM

"Injecter" does not sound better than "Injector". The former is painful to look at and is obviously a spelling error. It makes the project look unprofessional: how good is the tool going to be if the author doesn't even bother to spell the name of it right?

Besides, you're already the top result for google/bing search "value injector". Just change it!